Koala Cubs Learning Academy is proud to offer care for infants from 6Weeks- 18 months.
Our Infant curriculum and daily schedule are based on the individual needs of each child. Our low ratios enable teachers to develop strong, supportive relationships with each child and his family. Developmental needs we focus on in this group:
- Motor skill development : grasping, clutching, movement
- Sensory development :touching, feeling, listening, holding
- Social and emotional development: playing, cuddling, singing, saying rhymes
- We do not use any type of restrictive devices such as swings or bouncers seats, bumpos ect..
- Each infant is placed in their own labled bed, beds are not shared
- Large classroom for moving around
- Small group size to ensure more individual attention
- Individual and group play